Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Lucy

What a crazy day. I always seem to save SO MUCH for last minute each holiday season. I spent all day finishing up my Christmas shopping and then did some food shopping and then baked and wrapped presents and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I need sleep, lol.

Last night, I whipped up some more of Grandma's Cookies and took a stab at "Dough Balls", which I read about on the blog Carrots 'N Cake (so awesome, check it out!). DELISH. But it doesn't take much to make me happy when it comes to sweets :)



I learned two things about myself tonight... I am starting to love taking pictures to document my little projects and baking etc... and I LOVE shrink wrap bags. So cool. They always make gifts look so good. I worked on a gift for
Jeff tonight... homemade infused tequilas. I did this for him last year with vodka, what a hit! I thought I'd change it up and try with tequila this year. They look so pretty! I wrapped them all up and then put the package in a Trader Joe's bag and hid it with some other stuff for tomorrow so he doesn't sneak a peek!

Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!

I am falling asleep as I type, so that's all for now! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment