Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips

Well, lemme tell ya... all those darn delicious treats made me feel like a beached whale today. It's funny how a weekend of "bad" eating always creeps up on the following Tuesday. Blahhhhhhh, feel like crapola. Even worse off, I received an order I placed with one of my fave online sites http://www.asos.com/. I was so psyched to get it, in hopes I would have some new holiday outfit options. It's sometimes a little difficult to order the right size because it's a British company with UK sizing... yes, they have the US conversions, but I still don't think its exactly right. Needless to say, the one dress I was planning to wear for NYE was a tad too tight. Trying it on today, after continuing to snack on brownies and cookies all day, was not a fun experience. I shimmied my butt into it, but still felt like it was a little snug. I am gonna try it again on Thursday and hope I deflate a little... he he. This is another dress that I ordered that I really love. Fits pretty good and I love the one shoulder. I think it's a keeper!

We are going to be spending NYE in New Orleans with some of our closest friends and family. I am thinking maybe this navy scalloped dress has a little more "N'Awlins" flair, but we shall see!

I also got this really cute chiffon swing top for Spring... I can't believe I bought a Spring style, but I couldn't resist... it's So Me. I LOVE girly, ruffly, chiffon and florals ;-)Going to tackle a little gift wrapping... long work day tomorrow then finishing up my holiday shopping and prepping for Chrismtas Eve. Can't wait till Christmas! XO




No comments:

Post a Comment