Monday, December 27, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas... and SNOW!!!

It's been such a GREAT Christmassy LONG weekend! We kicked it off with a very awesome Christmas Eve at our place. We had such a nice night filled with lots of food, love, and gifts! And of course, lots of laughs as well!


Jeff and I had a nice, quiet, Christmas morning. We had the breakfast of champions, leftover cookies and peppermint mocha coffee :) We exchanged gifts and lounged around. Love Christmas morning with my love!

Jeff was ecstatic about his infused tequilas. He threw his new robe right on! I was shocked to see that he actually remembered stocking stuffers for me for the 1st time in 11 years!!!! I got some great gifts, but my two favorite were an awesome wine glass from pottery barn and a body pillow (always wanted one of those).

We Spent Christmas Day at Jeff's parents house. Another really awesome day. I ate WAYYYYYYYYYy too much. My stomach was killing me all day and night. But it was worth it, the food was DELISH! We hung out and open gifts by the fire... it was so nice! My mother and father in law gave us the "Emma" collection of dinnerware from Pottery Barn... soooo pretty! Can't wait to use them in our new house. We got lots of great stuff for our move. It was definitely one of the best Christmases yet!


Now, we are SNOWED IN! We got over 2 feet of snow and I decided to close both stores today. I love the snow. Sad we will miss a day of pre-NYE business, but I don't think anyone is going out in this weather! Enjoy, stay warm, and go make some hot cocoa! I think I am gonna whip up some "Loco Hot Cocoa" for Jeff and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment