Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve

This weekend we held our annual "Christmas Eve Eve Eve". Its a fun night with my family where we get together, eat, hang out, and sing Christmas carols. It's SO FUN! I spent most of the week preparing lots of yummy treats. On the list of things I made were Mini Peanut Butter Pies, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Peppermint Cheesecake Brownie Bars, Tomato Basil Garlic Quiche, Mini Mac n Cheese Bites, Mozzarella & Raspberry Jam Paninis... along with a ton of yummy apps from Trader Joe's. Notice how I started with the desserts... ha ha. The Feta and Caramelized Onion Tarts were a crowd favorite. Along with my sisters Pepperoni Bread. MMMM, I'm getting hungry thinking about it all! My sis also made mini Eggplant Parms and cookies. Deloosh. Our tree looked so pretty with some presents finally underneath it!

One of the best gifts I got was a T-shirt my sister made for us and our cousin. It is so cool. It's our favorite verse from our favorite Christmas song from when we were all growing up together. Loved it... *~*~sniffle, sniffle~*~* Good job Snick.

What a GREAT night filled with fun and family. I always feel so blessed this time of year. We had a blast singing the same songs we've been singing our whole lives. Everyone loved the cookies and hot cocoa too! I even kept on my little apron for most of the night, it just felt so festive ;) Which, by the way, is the best apron everrrr. Its from Pier 1! I was searching for a cute one but couldn't find anything under $40, which I thought was a lot. I got this one for $24! Woo!



Can't believe Christmas is 4 days away! I still have lots of gifts to get. Ughh, the STRESS! We are having our families over for Christmas Eve. It's another amazing night with loved ones. Christmas day will be so relaxing, I am dreaming about doing nothing at all for a whole 24 hours. :)

Hope everyones holiday season is off to a great start! Back to my weekly chores... see ya soon!

1 comment: