Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dawg Days of Winta!

Today is the perfect example of why I created this blog. To give me something to do when there is nothing to do. No customers to be helped. No clothes to be hung. No facebook updates to be made. It's bloggin time! I had a blast this morning trying on some of Bella Ro's amazing new Spring arrivals. Got a great start on my Spring wardrobe! Wahooooo! Heres a couple of my favorite items that scream "Vanessa" :) Didn't have my camera today, so these are not so great cell phone shots!
These are so cute! I love romantic styles with rosettes, especially in creams and pale pinks, my fave! This skirt is TO DIE! I plan to wear this for my sister birthday celebration next month... perfect for a night out!




Amazing. All the things I love in a top. Light, airy, pretty, fits great. It's a keeper!


Although these rainy, slushy days stink, all these beautiful clothes keep my spirits up!















On another note...A very sad thing happened during or New Orleans trip, I ruined my most favorite shoes ever.

If you know me, you know I have an obsession with nude and camel colored shoes/boots. These BCBG nude suede shoes were my lifeline, ha! They were with me through thick and thin. Unfortunately, they met their doom in the streets of the French Quarter. They were literally peeling apart, unfixable. So, with much despair, I tossed them.


Queue "New Nude Suede Shoes" mission :) Well, didn't take long. I was flipping through People Style Watch and saw a covetable pair of Nude Suede Sandals by Charles David... LOVED! Took a quick trip to the store to try em out, but they weren't in stock yet. However, they had a very similar pair to the ones in the article, and they were 25% off. Turns out, I actually liked them better and they were so comfy! Yay! New Nude Suede Shoes! Can't wait to debut them! What do you think? YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment